Split the word Kandhrasan, “Kandha” + “asana”. Means Shoulder + Asanana. Let’s conclude this with poses, steps and benefits.
1. Lie down straight,fold the knees and keep the legs near the hips. 2. Hold the upper portion of the ankle with the hands.
3. While inhaling, raise the back and hips. The shoulders and heels should rest on the ground. Stay in this position for
4. While coming down, exhale and slowly rest the back on the floor. This can be repeated 3-4 times.
1. It is the best asana to keep the naval in its central position. It is useful for stomachache and backache.
2. It is especially beneficial for uterus. It cures infertility, menstrual disorder, white discharge, bleeding in women and sex related problems in males.