Split the word Kandhrasan, “Kandha” + “asana”. Means Shoulder + Asanana. Let’s conclude this with poses, steps and benefits.
1. Lie down straight,fold the knees and keep the legs near the hips. 2. Hold the upper portion of the ankle with the hands.
3. While inhaling, raise the back and hips. The shoulders and heels should rest on the ground. Stay in this position for
4. While coming down, exhale and slowly rest the back on the floor. This can be repeated 3-4 times.
1. It is the best asana to keep the naval in its central position. It is useful for stomachache and backache.
2. It is especially beneficial for uterus. It cures infertility, menstrual disorder, white discharge, bleeding in women and sex related problems in males.
Sushma Bharti, an MBA graduate, internationally trained Yoga expert, founder of yogatute.com. Currently, working as Yoga Consultant in BMS Yoga and Rehab under BMS Education Trust. Also associated with Wellbeeing Wellness, Manyata Embassy Sports Zone , ACC Cement Company for providing yoga services.
She has been teaching yoga from past 3 years, and has 12 years of personal Sadhna experience.
She has a strong believe in providing yoga services by connecting to people, their health issues and then linking yogic practice through providing awareness about body structure (anatomy and physiology) to them.