1. Sit in Padmasana or Siddhasana with your eyes closed.
2. Place your both the thumb on your ears. There is a cartilage between your cheek and ear. Place your thumb on the cartilage.
3. Place your both the index fingers on the forehead between the two eyes. And, rest three on the base of the nose touching the eyes.
4. Take a deep breath in and as you breath out, gently press the cartilage. You can keep the cartilage pressed or press it in and out with your thumb, while making a loud humming sound like a bee.
5.You can also make a low-pitched sound but it is a good idea to make a high-pitched one for better results.
6. This can be done for 3 to 21 times.