Complete 12 steps – Side View
Complete 12 steps – Fast Track
Complete 12 steps – Front View
1. Stand in the praying position facing the Sun.
2. While inhaling stretch the hands in the front and take them backwards. At the same time, bend the body backwards from the waist. Look towards the sky.
3. While exhaling, take the hands in the front and rest them near the feet on the ground, which can be done by bending the body forward from waist.
4. Now while inhaling, bend forward and place the hands on both sides of the chest. Raise the left foot and take it back, as is done in Bhujangasana. Let the right foot be in between both the hands. Knee should be in front of the chest and rest the heel on the ground. Look towards the sky and hold the breath inside. Note:- Right foot forward in 4th step and vice versa in 9th step.
5. Exhale and take the right leg backwards. The neck and head should be in between the hands. Lift the hips and waist and bend the head down and look at the navel.
6. Keeping the hands steady, take both the legs little back one by one and touch the knees and chest and head on the ground. Breath normally in this step. This step is called Sastangasana.
7. Inhale and lift the chest and look at the sky, resting the body up to the waist on the ground, and keep the legs and hands straight.
12. As mentioned in step 1.
3. It increases mental peace, strength, energy and vitality of the body.
4. It makes the spinal cord, and waist flexible and cures their deformities.
5. It makes the stomach, intestines, heart and lungs healthy.
6. It regulates the blood circulation in the entire body and in this way it removes the impurities of blood and also cures skin diseases.
7. The muscles of hands, legs, shoulders and thighs become stronger and toned up.