- Lie down straight and raise the right leg and make a circle by rotating the leg in clockwise direction. In this way make 10 circles without touching the ground and holding the breath.
- Exhale completely and rest in Savasana, then take deep breath for 3- to 5 times.
- Then, rotate the leg in anticlockwise direction.
- After doing this exercise with a one leg at a time, do it with both the legs simultaneously.
- Rotate the legs up-down, right- left, in all four directions as much as you can in clockwise and anticlockwise directions.
It reduces the fat accumulated at the hips, thighs and waist and makes the stomach light and firm.