This post is in continuation (part 2) of my earlier post part 1.
The important asanas for the health of the lower back and for the spinal chord. This section also covers sciatica pain, slip disc and cervical spondylitis, and weight management.
1. Lie down on stomach and straighten or stretch the right hand to the front while touching the head and the ear.
2. Keep the left hand on the waist.
3. While inhaling, lift the head and right hand from the front and also opposite leg, i.e left leg above the ground level.
Note:- The raised hand and leg would make angle of 20 degree – 30 degree with the ground.
4. Remain in this position for 10- 30 secs while holding the breath.
5. Then very slowly come back to normal position while exhale.
6. Similarly, repeat this exercise from the left side.
|Step 1: Resting position|
|Step 2: Keep right hand in the front and left hand on the waist: Side view|
|Step 4: Keep left hand in the front and right hand on the waist: Top view|
|Step 5: Raise left hand and right leg while inhaling and hold breath for 10-30 secs|
|Step 6: Exhale and come back to Resting position|
Repeat all steps again…….
Remember, Start your first day with twice or thrice and then slowly increase to thrice or 5 -7 times per day.
Share and spread Yoga Awareness. Happy Sharing…