Split the word Kandhrasan, “Kandha” + “asana”. Means Shoulder + Asanana. Let’s conclude this with poses, steps and benefits.
1. Lie down straight,fold the knees and keep the legs near the hips.
2. Hold the upper portion of the ankle with the hands.
3. While inhaling, raise the back and hips. The shoulders and heels should rest on the ground. Stay in this position for
4. While coming down, exhale and slowly rest the back on the floor. This can be repeated 3-4 times.
1. It is the best asana to keep the naval in its central position. It is useful for stomachache and backache.
Latest posts by Sushma (see all)
- Translating the Yogic Secrets of Makar Sankranti - January 15, 2021
- Making of our Eco Friendly Yoga Bag - July 7, 2020
- The Story of Shift through 200 RYT Yoga Training - July 6, 2020
Backache reduced with this. Thanks
I have been doing complete yoga for a month, its a great choice and I introduces this to my friends and relatives also.