1. Sit in Padmasana or Siddhasana and keep both the hands on the knees in gyan or dhyan mudra ( touching the tips of the thumb and the index finger with each other, keeping the remaining three fingers straight ) .
2. Close your right nasal with thumb,take breath in from left nasal. Now open right nasal and close left nasal with middle and ring finger and breathe out from right nasal.
3. Now you can take breath in from right nasal. Now close right nasal and open left and breathe out and in from left nasal. and so on.
4. Breath in and out process should be deep and very slow. “Breathing in” or “inhaling” should be into lungs not in stomach.
4. It can be continued from 10 to 20 minutes. However, initially, it can be done with break after every 2 secs.
This pranayama benefits to heart, high BP, vat-cuf-pit, heart blockage, arthritis, cartilage, bent ligaments, sinual fluid reduced,parkinson, paralysis, neural related, migraine pain,depression, asthma, allergy ,sinus etc.