This post(type-3) is in continuation of my earlier post Type-1 & Type-2
1. Bring improvement in intestines, relieves constipation and indigestion.
2. Relaxes stiffness of legs, back muscles.
3. Spine gets flexibility. Backaches decreases.
4. Useful in cervical spondylitis, slip disc, and sciatica. Also useful in stomach pain, dysentery, and gastric problems.
5. This asana is good for kidneys, liver, spleen and many other ailments.
1. Lie down in Sav-asana, sleep with the help of your back. First Straighten your leg. Hands remain raised to the level of the shoulder.
4. Similarly practice with other leg too. Now, raise your left leg to the 90 degree, and take it to the right towards the stretched hand. If possible, try to touch the palm.
- Translating the Yogic Secrets of Makar Sankranti - January 15, 2021
- Making of our Eco Friendly Yoga Bag - July 7, 2020
- The Story of Shift through 200 RYT Yoga Training - July 6, 2020
Pingback: Markat-asana or Monkey Pose Twist: Type 2 | yogatute
Pingback: Markat-asana or Monkey Pose Twist: Type 1 | yogatute